Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is in the BBC after match report:

The battle has been opened wide by City's victory, which came after manager Gareth Taylor described the fixture as must-win before the game.

His players rose to the task, putting City firmly in the frame for a maiden WSL title.

I thought we won in 2016?

She was too busy counting empty seats to worry about minor detail like that.

The battle has been opened wide by City's victory, which came after manager Gareth Taylor described the fixture as must-win before the game.

His players rose to the task, putting City firmly in the frame for a maiden WSL title.

The Optus commentary I watched said beating Chelsea is new to us as we haven’t previously been able to compete with the Elite teams.

Probably only knows it from the inception of the Rags to the league.

Just seen that, although I stopped reading after the first line. “Growing up as a teenage Manchester United supporter in north London in the 2000s” pretty much sums up the state of modern football “journalism”.

FsICoNQX0AIWu7g

FsICoNRWYAEg6XG
Yep I stopped at exactly the same point. He writes a good column does Josh but his forays into the sports section are few and far between, understandably so.

I thought we won it in 2016?
I’ve made a complaint to the BBC. Just to keep them busy

The Optus commentary I watched said beating Chelsea is new to us as we haven’t previously been able to compete with the Elite teams.

The commentator said that Chelsea had won the previous 11 meetings. Assuming she hasn’t made that up, it doesn’t sound like an unreasonable comment.

I thought we won it in 2016?
I wonder if their favourite team is the current WSL leaders?

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.