Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The commentator said that Chelsea had won the previous 11 meetings. Assuming she hasn’t made that up, it doesn’t sound like an unreasonable comment.

That wasn’t the commentary I was talking about. He (Optus) mentioned we hadn’t been able to compete with Chelsea, Arsenal & get this United.

I’ve said it before: no other PL club would put up with this shit. Why should they? We say fuck all, we do fuck all and we give them a big warm welcome every time they turn up at the Etihad and wonder why it continues on a daily basis? Our PR and media team are absolutely fucking hopeless and have been since the takeover

Watched the match which was great. The post match analysis was all about Chelsea playing badly. They highlighted mistakes by Chelsea players and didn't even analyse the two brilliant City goals. At one point they said: "You have to credit Manchester City." What is wrong with these people. Why can't they be impartial?

The commentator said that Chelsea had won the previous 11 meetings. Assuming she hasn’t made that up, it doesn’t sound like an unreasonable comment.
Yeah, but the men's team can't beat Tottenham. Doesn't mean we can't compete with elite teams!

That wasn’t the commentary I was talking about. He (Optus) mentioned we hadn’t been able to compete with Chelsea, Arsenal & get this United.

I don’t follow it that closely to be honest. But it seems Chelsea win the league most years and if it’s correct City had lost 11 straight to them, the comment about the ‘elite’ I was taking as meaning specifically them and seems valid.

If they actually name checked Arsenal, then it’s clearly bullshit, as pretty much the only other game I’ve watched was City battering them the other week.

Give us a T
Give us an O
Give us an S
You know what lets get brave, another S
Give us an E
Give us an R
Give us a...(pushing it here)...S......TOSSERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.