Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t follow it that closely to be honest. But it seems Chelsea win the league most years and if it’s correct City had lost 11 straight to them, the comment about the ‘elite’ I was taking as meaning specifically them and seems valid.

If they actually name checked Arsenal, then it’s clearly bullshit, as pretty much the only other game I’ve watched was City battering them the other week.

In the last 8 years, Chelsea have won 6 titles and finished runner up once. City have won 1 title but finished runner up 6 times to Chelsea. Arsenal have won 1 and finished runner up once. Utd haven’t made the top 3 yet, nor have they won the FA cup or league cup. We’ve won both cups a few times. Regarding the Chelsea comment, they meant the league, because City beat Chelsea in the cup last year.

Hahaha. It worked. Article has now been edited. Haven’t received an apology yet :)
Brilliant now weite in and ask why they employ nonces. You still won't get a reply but 3 people will might get their cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.