Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Haaland incident and video apparently happened on 15th March. So it's been held back for 2 weeks by a scum newspaper, waiting until people aren't distracted by the international break and reported in time for City's next big game.
Wish we would ban them from the ground

The Haaland incident and video apparently happened on 15th March. So it's been held back for 2 weeks by a scum newspaper, waiting until people aren't distracted by the international break and reported in time for City's next big game.
That's been going on for donkeys years mate.
Used to be the derbies but now it's a regular occurence.

Absolute cunts these sad twats in the press.

why dont sky just fuck off with their bias. Today is all about Rodri being beaten by an lfc player and utd players playing for scotland.... The shite clickbait tactics of Sky absolutely annoys me to fuck. I cant believe the knobheads who pay for Sky....

Then its wenger and saf in the PL hall of fame.

Then its Haaland being investigated by the police.

Made for utd and lfc fans. why would any City fan subscribe to that!
Ahem............. ;-)

is it him, it doesn't really look like him tbh I have no idea what car he owns btw

I can just imagine them arriving at the Etihad on Saturday morning to ask him to accompany them to the station about the incident…well…they would in Miseryside…

Cant blame them if the players are doing brain dead things , they both should know better
I am not condoning their behaviour, but there are plenty of players doing things just as bad or even worse, but they do not appear to have been followed by a photographer from the Sun. Perhaps our players were just unlucky??

I am not condoning their behaviour, but there are plenty of players doing things just as bad or even worse, but they do not appear to have been followed by a photographer from the Sun. Perhaps our players were just unlucky??
Or perhaps a member of the public took the photo and offered it around and made a few quid ... the twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.