Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep should just ignore any stupid questions at the press conference on Friday. He should say that he will discuss this weekends game only. In other words fuck off with your stupid obsession in trying to distract us from thrashing those victims from Anfield.
I want to him to be sarky as fuck. Right down to singing YNWA and saying refs haven't helped Liverpool this season.

Reactions: PPT
So we all know the score ahead of a meeting with one of the redshits
Thursday….headline grabbing smears.
Friday…..ask snidey questions at Pep’s presser
Saturday….. make sure the PiGMOL stooge is on message.
You forgot the obligatory Haaland to Madrid story.

I was there.

At the final whistle the pa announcer said

" ladies & gentlemen, you have been privileged to watch the best team in the country "

but we have no history !!
I was there as well. I drove down from Manchester for the match. I was sat on a wall at the back of the terrace. I was next to a guy from Newbury who decided that he was really a Swindon fan and joined in cheering the City goals.

It was a shame that City lost to Leicester after a replay in the next round. City played Leicester 7 times (2 were replays) in FA Cup and League Cup matches over four seasons from 1965-6 to 1968-9. That was the only one that City lost.

why dont sky just fuck off with their bias. Today is all about Rodri being beaten by an lfc player and utd players playing for scotland.... The shite clickbait tactics of Sky absolutely annoys me to fuck. I cant believe the knobheads who pay for Sky....

Then its wenger and saf in the PL hall of fame.

Then its Haaland being investigated by the police.

Made for utd and lfc fans. why would any City fan subscribe to that!
IPTV is the answer.
Don't pay the wankers a penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.