Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try and get to the Etihad when I can but I want to watch City when they are playing and unfortunately that means paying for a sky/BT subscription.

I know others will call me stupid for not using a fire stick but if it wasn’t for the money that the PL attracts, would we have our current owners?

I only watch live matches and the golf, I never have sky sports news on due to the bias.

In the 2021/22 season, Manchester City earned more money from televised matches than any other Premier League club, with a total broadcasting revenue of over 146 million British pounds.

Yeh but how can we have more revenue than the scum?

Now a special piece by Talk Shit by Danny "Scouse" Murphy about how Rodri is a bitter **** because Spain were beaten by the Jocks - lacks class apparently.
Its so transparent its a fucking joke.
Murphy would know all about being a bitter **** lacking class.
Afterall he's a Dipper who has had to watch his entitled shitstain of a club being the bridesmaid to Manchester City despite having their best team for over 30 years.

I dont pay them anything. I stream every time. I dont even use my brothers spare ID, cant even stand their bias commentary.
If I can pick up a foreign stream I choose this over Sly every time.
Spitty and Ratboy are nothing but bitter shills for the two arsecheeks.

Unless there's more within the article I'm not sure why you've posted that bud, it is Bayern Munich who are appointing Little Tommy Tuchel who previously managed in the PL. Nagelsmann is of course linked with Spurs and they do play us shortly so it is all relevant.

If they claim inside that we're all Germans when they play us you can ignore the above :)
Do you think German newspapers are running articles about what Pep should do to beat Bayern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.