Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Liverpool fanzine writer who's now a Sly Sports reporter did point out they were in our technical area, she didn't make a big deal about Pep either.
Its interesting that she's not quite so much of a cheerleader since her bloke moved to Bayern.

I might actually listen to Goldstein on talksport on my way home tomorrow. Supercilious is a good word to describe that cockney red ****.

United are having a better season than City was his thought provoking bullshit a few weeks ago.

I couldn’t help myself from having a peek at this plum’s tweets from yesterday

Who gives a fuck what this prize prick thinks.

This geezer's views are absolutely irrelevant to anything to do with football. He should stick to trying to be a spokesman for the middle east the sportwashing ****.

BBC North West News just reported how nasty City are being horrible to Liverpool. Ffs it beggars belief.
This is largely down to the club being totally pusillanimous and issuing that completely unnecessary statement. You do sometimes wonder whose side they're on.

Last edited:
BBC North West News just reported how nasty City are being horrible to Liverpool. Ffs it beggars belief.
Fuming at that. Stating that the victims' coach was "attacked outside the Etihad", then some victims' part statement inferring it's a disgrace that chants of murderers and always the victims.
This is the BBC for fucks sake. We all pay for a neutral news service. Bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.