Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Redknapp at half time more or less said “you ain’t winnin naffink wiv John Stones stepping inta midfield”
Stones was far less effective in this role yesterday than against the dippers. It will be interesting to see if Pep perseveres with this experiment on Tuesday. Redknapp is undoubtedly one of life's chancers.

We have spent a billion over a decade but they forget to mention we have recieved £500m in that time and are tenth in the net spend league in the last five years ,we have spent less than Wolves , Villa and West Ham, should they be winning every week as well ?

Net spend is sill a meaningless metric though.

Sky sports news gushing about us and Haaland.

Couldn't believe what I was watching on "Super Sunday Matchday" with Vicky Gomersall, Jonathan Northcroft and (I think) Darren Lewis. You'd have thought they were City season-ticket holders. Darren Lewis described Haaland as "beautiful" and actually acknowledged Jack's worth. You could have knocked me down with a feather.

That remains to be seen sadly. Tuesday night, bt will be there in their lederhosen gobbling spicy sausages like it's going out of fashion.

Think there is a serious disconnect between the football media and fans, epitomised by how they report on the victims song, and why plenty of other fans were singing it.

Was it Wolves cheering at theirs when we beat villa to retain the title?!

Doesn't help that the people of influence have got the intellectual capacity of an amoeba, without it's personality.

Plus ca change!!
They’ll have Hargreaves, Hamman and Ferdinand on and claim its a balanced panel with two ex City players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.