Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't believe what I was watching on "Super Sunday Matchday" with Vicky Gomersall, Jonathan Northcroft and (I think) Darren Lewis. You'd have thought they were City season-ticket holders. Darren Lewis described Haaland as "beautiful" and actually acknowledged Jack's worth. You could have knocked me down with a feather.
Tell me about it. I rewound it twice just to make sure i heard correctly.
And the weird thing is they was talking so openly and honestly that they, especially lewis, got a bit carried away and sounded starstruck.
Very weird viewing.

look at this from THE MIRROR lol...i mean whats it all about...City were decidedly second best for 44 minutes against the league’s bottom side.
I don't know about being "decidedly second best" but that's only arguing semantics. What is undoubtedly true is we were definitely having difficulty coming terms with a mediocre Southampton side in that first half.(I remember only one chance for us before the 44th minute). In my opinion, Southampton wouldn't have felt embarrassed had the scoreline been reversed at half time.
The journalist who wrote that presumably isn't a City fan and doesn't have my blue goggles on. Therefore, I'd be inclined to not read too much into it.

Couldn't believe what I was watching on "Super Sunday Matchday" with Vicky Gomersall, Jonathan Northcroft and (I think) Darren Lewis. You'd have thought they were City season-ticket holders. Darren Lewis described Haaland as "beautiful" and actually acknowledged Jack's worth. You could have knocked me down with a feather.
It's the Masterchef school of analytics. As soon as you get near the endgame, everyone in contention for the top proze may only be described as positively fucking marvellous.

Sky know there's a chance City might yet end up winning the League again. Similarly, they'll want to big up their product by suggesting that nothing other than superlative football from either City or Arsenal is required to win it.
There'll be lots of praise through gritted teeth from here on in but expect normal service to resume in the weeks after we win the League or (hopefully not going to happen but...) if Arsenal pull away from us by a fairly decisive margin.

Also on two occasions he stated that Saints need to get into City's faces to get anything. I wonder how many more pundits they can dig up to encourage the opposition to kick us off the park.
Do these prehistoric pundits actually believe what they say. Do they think we are a team of wet lettuces. Ffs Ruben, Haaland,Ederson etc would fucking mullar any fucker. Even Bernardo would stand up to any twat. Our players keep their cool but I wouldn't want to mess with any one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.