Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he'll be on their radar for future abuse.

F365 Mediawatch is a great daily read ... they call out media bullshit no matter which team is involved. Which usually means exposing the constant stream of Pro-Red nonsense.

The weekly pisstake of Garth Crooks' Who-Scored-This-Week team is always good fun. See comment about De Gea being in his team of the week despite literally not making a single save.

He actually said “the most coherent nation-state project team ever assembled?”
Not even sure exactly what that means but he can’t resist mentioning “nation state” every time he talks about us. Seems like he’s obsessed.
Ronay is a racist. Apparently Sheikh Mansour can’t have personal wealth. He’s an Arab. They are all the same don’t you know? The Guardian is happy to publish it though. Says a lot about their values. Just as bad as the Daily Mail.

Just seen a link on newsnow of ratboy spouting shite in the Express.

Here a couple of whoppers:

"...Martinelli, Saka, Odegaard, Jesus. They can go and rip City to shreds a week on Wednesday."

"It's tough, it's really tough and I do hope they go and do it because it'll be sensational for the league to see a team go from fifth [last season] to first. That's what we want the Premier League to be like."

No mention of what our team can do to their sieve-like defence and conveniently forgetting that it was constantly praised when the rags won all their titles.

I really dislike the biased rag prick!
He’s under the false impression that if arsenal were to win that is it but it isn’t really as would be 4 points that they could still drop in the remaining 5 games.

Hopefully he'll be on their radar for future abuse.

F365 Mediawatch is a great daily read ... they call out media bullshit no matter which team is involved. Which usually means exposing the constant stream of Pro-Red nonsense.

The weekly pisstake of Garth Crooks' Who-Scored-This-Week team is always good fun. See comment about De Gea being in his team of the week despite literally not making a single save.

I agree, they wrote a brilliant piece on the media changing the valuation of Haalands transfer to sell papers. They sarcastically said that, ‘the world record transfer fee paid by Manchester City for Haaland’, reported by the mainstream media. Didn’t just include , agent fees, wages and bonuses. But also included, flights and Taxis, for our scouts to go watch him play, and a ‘Boots meal deal’ for him, on the day that he signed.

Last edited:
He's everything crossed that Arsenal turn up and yes those four have to be watched closely, but does the thick bastard honestly believe that we won't cause Arsenal any problems with our midfield and attack. The fear from everyone is clear to see, us winning the treble would actually finish some of them off
Fordy clear that jinxing last sentence FFS ;-)

Just seen a link on newsnow of ratboy spouting shite in the Express.

Here a couple of whoppers:

"...Martinelli, Saka, Odegaard, Jesus. They can go and rip City to shreds a week on Wednesday."

"It's tough, it's really tough and I do hope they go and do it because it'll be sensational for the league to see a team go from fifth [last season] to first. That's what we want the Premier League to be like."

No mention of what our team can do to their sieve-like defence and conveniently forgetting that it was constantly praised when the rags won all their titles.

I really dislike the biased rag prick!
GNIAC simples all blues should know this and never give the bastard any praise, as one or two do now and again. That ends todays lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.