Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention in the media that Klopp has had to find a new position for TAA because he can't defend. Also no mention of the new position being an inverted fullback, made famous in the Premier League era by a certain Pep Guardiola. Imagine the media meltdown if Pep was borrowing tactics from Klopp!
It just goes to reinforce the fact that Klopp is a fraud. Plan A - Hoof it up to the wing backs who pump in crosses for Salah and co. No Plan B - Until he copies one of Pep's many plans.

Says something about his ability to handle pressure when he can’t watch a striker as prolific as Salah take a penalty. Probably why they crack every time they are in the title race with City.
Mentality Monster he'll have us believe.
More like Honey Monster in reality

The opposing team must piss themselves when bingo does his stare down.
I'm surprised nobody has accidently smashed the ball into them ever so enormous railings of his.

Mind you the ball would probably burst upon contact with those colgate corkers.
He must use an Bosch industrial sander or just get sand blasted ? Fuck the Colgate.

The opposing team must piss themselves when bingo does his stare down.
I'm surprised nobody has accidently smashed the ball into them ever so enormous railings of his.

Mind you the ball would probably burst upon contact with those colgate corkers.
Plopp is a very strange man, it is strange that the staring thing goes without any comment from the broadcasters. It fucking weird

Don’t all us fans say the same thing & have similar evidence regardless of club tho?

I’m sure 99.9% of it is down to incompetence, well, I hope it is
If it was incompetence the bad decisions would be spread out fairly equally… and we all know thats not whats going on

fec2d76c49efaa2ddea416335ab4693b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.