Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

The spitting premier league dodging Carragher has zero credibility as a pundit when he came out with the nonsense that Haaland had joined the wrong team. The record books being destroyed week after week some how tells us something else.

I think Forest away may cost us the title. Every team has gone there and smashed them, even a depleted Rags side yesterday. Whereas we turned up, missed numerous open goals, and in typical City fashion, let them equalise with 1 shot. If there was ever 2 points dropped that could cost us the title, that was it. Saying that, Brentford and Everton at home wasn’t great. And neither was Spurs away again.
So Forest away might not cost us the title :-))

We'll have a lot more of this shit over the next few weeks. It's all good - if the PL allegations were sticking and we looked like winning nothing it would all be quiet. I'm hoping for another final press conference of the season like that one after we beat Watford in the FA cup - like a wake where all the other relatives are angry and bitter they've been left out of the will.
I imagine Delaney and Harris are flying a little close to the sun in legal terms now. Here's hoping they get burned.
If we pull off the unthinkable and get exonerated I'd imagine they'd be in danger of getting burned internally through boiled piss.

I think the day when Pep feels the need to stand staring at the opposition in the pre match kickabout is never happening, nor is hoofing the ball from defenders to attackers. Does Herr Flopp have any other tactics, maybe dazzling the opposition with his gnashers

Bit harsh that mate, he turned his back on Salah's penalty the other week. Had his celebration all lined up and ready to go and everything, until Salah went and put it wide...

he try's that every game when the prick stands on centre spot trying to intimidate opponents by staring them down
The opposing team must piss themselves when bingo does his stare down.
I'm surprised nobody has accidently smashed the ball into them ever so enormous railings of his.

Mind you the ball would probably burst upon contact with those colgate corkers.

Bit harsh that mate, he turned his back on Salah's penalty the other week. Had his celebration all lined up and ready to go and everything, until Salah went and put it wide...

Says something about his ability to handle pressure when he can’t watch a striker as prolific as Salah take a penalty. Probably why they crack every time they are in the title race with City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.