Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plopp is a very strange man, it is strange that the staring thing goes without any comment from the broadcasters. It fucking weird
The broadcasters always focus on him when he does it, it really is odd and it changes absolutely nothing about the outcome of things.
Is he watching and thinking fuck me they're doing a proper warm up, unlike my lads throwing the balls at eachother doing headers!
It's very odd but of course sky and btsport lap it up because it's them fuckin tramps.

Cannot believe the “how to beat Haaland blueprint” on Sly. Did they have the same about Mane and co some years ago? Did they have it about the rags front line in the 90’s. Did they fuck.

If it's as insightful as the rest of their punditry, we're laughing.

It still boils my personal piss the way the media treated the Pires/Henry “penalty” at our place…and that “penalty” is the reason I hate them just as much as the Shite and the dippers…the way they went on about it being a jape and funny when it was one of the most disrespectful things I saw on a football pitch in my life. Yes, Arsenal were much better than us at the time but to do that, showed a different level…then we had the wankers of the press slagging us off for the FA Cup win against Watford and other examples…hope we absolutely leather them next Wednesday and once we’re 4-0 serenade them with “2004, 2004 you’ve not won it since 2004” For those who need reminding…

I thought it was just me that still carries that grudge.
I thoroughly enjoyed the irony of us beating them the next time we played... thanks to a penalty. (Joey Barton scored it, if I recall correctly).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.