Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fail are looking forward to City's game tonight, about the 50th story down you get Pep's pre match comments. These are as bitter as they come about us

Do you go looking for City stories ?

Personally havent read a paper for a good decade same goes for sports radio and TV.

I just sit back and enjoy City I dont need those knobheads writing and talking shit to spoil my life !

Personally havent read a paper for a good decade same goes for sports radio and TV.

I just sit back and enjoy City I dont need those knobheads writing and talking shit to spoil my life !

Agreed.

The record books will show how many trophies, how many wins and goals, Peps/City's influence on English football, etc.

Not how many articles are written and where they are placed.

Can’t do links or attachments but looking at the Guardian web site it would appear that fault can now be found with the club badge.

(And the United one as well)

Oh well best not buy the 2023/24 home shirt.

Precisely, I get most of my City news from the club, fan pages on FB and of course here. I do check out the BBC and Sky sports pages but never read a newspaper and I don't do twitter. Easy peasy.

Think Klippetty has copied Pep, with "Trent" playing in front of their now, back 3 alongside Fabinho. Against Leeds, last night, he played in this role.
Apparently, according to the Scouse Spitter, TAA is already on a par with Kev, who plays in a completely different position ?
Think Sky are losing all their credibility with Carragher commenting on his beloved, LFC.
His refusal to acknowledge that TAA deliberately elbowed the ball forward last night with LFC's first goal, is just laughable.
I would not think of subscribing to Sky with their obsession of the Red Shirts duo and their Rat & Spit fan-boys...
Sky will pass it off as klopp reinventing the wheel, they will dress it up, like they're doing now, with bells and whistles and shout it from the rooftops.
It's like when the rags womens team started out in the championship, sky had everyone believing that womens football started then, the big announcement, the media coverage, they was indirectly saying utd had help promote womens football.

The giddyness and rush to roll these two red turds in glitter is sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.