Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely, I get most of my City news from the club, fan pages on FB and of course here. I do check out the BBC and Sky sports pages but never read a newspaper and I don't do twitter. Easy peasy.

When City beat Bayern three nil last week, you don’t need to go looking at The Mail or Sky sports news to understand how City played. I can see with my own eyes that we played them off the park and don’t need the opinion of some City hating journo to tell me otherwise.

Immaculate timing release of an interesting piece , but loaded with negatives, as ever…

Also, he touches on Plymouth also having a ship on their badge ‘celebrating’ the Mayflower and pilgrims, but entirely misses pointing out the issue of commemorating the radical religious intolerants it was carrying to find a new home where they could impose their draconian religious way of living, without ‘interference’.

Why do the club still let lying twats like these two shitmunchers on their property? I’ve said it before - as much as it pains me to admit it, Ferguson never stood for shit like this and he was right in standing up to the media and defending his club.

I thought that with Kloss gone City might employ a PR person with some backbone but very little seems to have changed.

ecc1cc1f5d5862a66bd3ab45efc36682.jpg

Last edited:
Immaculate timing release of an interesting piece , but loaded with negatives, as ever…

Also, he touches on Plymouth also having a ship on their badge ‘celebrating’ the Mayflower and pilgrims, but entirely misses pointing out the issue of commemorating the radical religious intolerants it was carrying to find a new home where they could impose their draconian religious way of living, without ‘interference’.
United get a very small spattering of a mention. Why? Because he’s a ‘city fan’ man and boy.

Why do the club still let lying twats like these two shitmunchers on their property? I’ve said it before - as much as it pains me to admit it, Ferguson never stood for shit like this and he was right in standing up to the media and defend his club.

I thought that with Kloss gone City might employ a PR person with some backbone but very little seems to have changed.

ecc1cc1f5d5862a66bd3ab45efc36682.jpg
NH & MD are part of the Goofycracy

Can’t do links or attachments but looking at the Guardian web site it would appear that fault can now be found with the club badge.

(And the United one as well)

Oh well best not buy the 2023/24 home shirt.
What an absolute load of bollocks.
Hattenstone portrays himself as a City fan as well.
I am proud of Manchester‘s , heritage leading the way with the Industrial Revolution. If my understanding is correct didn’t we also have history of supporting the abolition of slavery In America.
The line about the golden eagle on the badge had a “whiff of Nazism”.
Fucking disgraceful journalism.

Looking forward to this country's media fully getting behind it's only representative left in the Champions League.

Like fuck i am, lets win it and really have a party and then listen to months of piss boiling from the sad twats
Yes the BBC have two City headlines
How shit is Eddy ? However you have to read it further down for balance.
Great CL comebacks -again
What a shitpit of an organisation pandering to the Red tops.

Last edited:
Yes the BBC have two City stories
How shit is Eddy ? However you have to read it further down for balance.
Great CL comebacks -again
What a shitpit of an organisation pandering to the Red tops.

The Ederson piece is a misleading headline, but the piece is in the name of Karen Bardsley, and it largely defends Ederson and explains that the bare stats don't tell the whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.