Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sly, making all all sorts of excuses such as second string starting. Nunez hitting the bar. If it was us that lost no doubt there would a negative slant on the report.
The only time a City player gets mentioned in the media for hitting the bar is usually where Champagne is £250 a bottle and some blonde bimbo on his arm

The Daily Mail on Salzburgs win - "Darwin Nunez was lively and could have scored a hat-trick in the first-half"

"How new Liverpool Striker not scoring any goals is as good as scoring a hat-trick."

Also: "Liverpool ended the season last year shattered, with their dream of the quadruple flittering away in the last two games of what remains an unforgettable and remarkable campaign"

It will be forgotten within a year. Their domestic cup penalty shoot out 0-0 double is hardly going to live long in the memory of anyone other than liverpool fans.

Just had a quick look at rawk (I don't know!!), and the 'bold predictions for next season' thread is hilarious.
Most going for a dipper title (obvs), one saying 'red mancs will still be shit but will take points off rivals, leading to comfortable dipper league win', another that scouse will win league with 90pts, some that City will not be top2, but one guy predicting we will break 100pts, again!
I would attach the link, but don't want the deserved backlash for such an action...

Just had a quick look at rawk (I don't know!!), and the 'bold predictions for next season' thread is hilarious.
Most going for a dipper title (obvs), one saying 'red mancs will still be shit but will take points off rivals, leading to comfortable dipper league win', another that scouse will win league with 90pts, some that City will not be top2, but one guy predicting we will break 100pts, again!
I would attach the link, but don't want the deserved backlash for such an action...
Bold Prediction - If they lose either Van Dijk or Allison to injury for any period over 6 weeks they'll finish outside the UCL spots.

A majority of rawk think they will win the tile, got to say I am shocked

Mail this morning full of shit about Russo not just on sports pages but in news section as well. Came on as sub missed sitter , did a hope full back heal, got lucky as goals made a cocktail up. Now she's the greatest thing since Pele, are their no other rags playing ? For them to drool over.Next season will be even worse with Scouse women in Premier league ragettes prepare for obscurity.
Read that little girl who was dancing is being signed by Leeds that will cure her of any rag nonsense. Good luck to her future Lioness.

Mail this morning full of shit about Russo not just on sports pages but in news section as well. Came on as sub missed sitter , did a hope full back heal, got lucky as goals made a cocktail up. Now she's the greatest thing since Pele, are their no other rags playing ? For them to drool over.Next season will be even worse with Scouse women in Premier league ragettes prepare for obscurity.
Read that little girl who was dancing is being signed by Leeds that will cure her of any rag nonsense. Good luck to her future Lioness.
COCK not cocktail, bloody predictive text

If you're going to be pedantic about your own post, then it's also heel rather than heal and hopeful rather than hope full.
Not that I've much room to criticise anyone. :)
There's also a space before a question mark, a space before a comma, no space after a full stop and a comma where there should be a semicolon. I'm now going to tell myself to fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.