Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will be shocked, amazed and astounded to hear that Delooney is not writing about lack of competitive balance in the PL tomorrow
In fact he is basically saying 9-0 is fine if it’s redshirts
Still waiting for Ogden’s thoughts on ‘etiquette’. More as we get it live from the scene, I’m sure they will ask about nothing else pre the midweek cult game lads ke they did to Pep

There's a forum over here called boards.ie and they have a soccer forum in there. But christ; the anti-City stuff in there is risible. One particularly rabid individual (guess who he supports) on there saying that Haaland should have been red carded today. I kid you not. And the mods on there are painfully biased towards two particular sides. Clue; they both play in red, are located in the north of England and both bang on (and on, and on, and on) about history.
Shouldn't that be wisible, Pontius?

On my way home from the match in the car I listened to the Radio 5 Live phone in preview with Savage & Sutton. They mentioned Liverpool United Chelsea Leeds Everton amongst others. Regarding the current PL reigning champions who came back from 0-2 down with a Haaland hat trick… not a single solitary word.Not one. It just has to be BBC editorial policy. There can be no other reason for omitting it. None.
On my way home I thought I'd check the BBC website to see what they were rolling with. I counted 25 so called 'top stories' - seven of them were Rag related. This is becoming the default for the BBC. I will cherish the day they have to start looking for subscribers. I wouldn't be coughing up. They are a total disgrace when it comes to football reporting where there is a complete and total lack of any balance. It makes me wonder whether the top sporting brass at the BBC have season cards at The Swamp or Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.