Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
sooner that magazine goes out of business the better.

Gone awful, and like you regualrly bought it week in week out.

Remember when they were giving them away for free a few years ago
I remember in the late seventies and early eighties, they gave away a series of cassettes with recommended listening on them. Fantastic compilations and a great introduction to new music.

See my post about City's very recent pre-season tour to somehere in Europe (Foden, Stones, gundo etc), still not sure if it actually happened......................... Can't find a bean about it..
I bet Phil, Stones and Gundo are grateful that there is no media circus following the EDS tour.
If there was, I bet Stone, Jackson etc. would speculate on some incident allegedly have taken place.
Appreciate that the Red Top clubs get far more media attention. However, when you read some of the puerile articles attached to these clubs, do we, as City fans, want Pep and the players to be subject to such pathetic, sycophantic "stories".
I think the obsession with MUFC, CR37 and the GPS has made them all look a "laughing stock"...

See my post about City's very recent pre-season tour to somehere in Europe (Foden, Stones, gundo etc), still not sure if it actually happened......................... Can't find a bean about it..
Nevermind you could have watched manure u18's play a friendly on the red button last night.

No bias here mybfriend non whatsoever

What does this even mean?
Damn an A was missed out of the sentence and you couldn't understand the post.

Ok

One of the dart ladies had the audacity to beat A man, so there will have been tears from all the misogynistic guys who think woman shouldn't play male sports.

Was it really that hard to understand, Gazza?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.