McGuire 84m
Sancho 75m
Casemiro 70m
Brazilian Wanker 85m
Glass ankles 58m
Fred 63m
Wan Bissaka 50m
5 Various tossers 30m +
lol - 600 million + and they're still dogshit.
Write that in your fucking articles.

Kinell, we could revamp both the North and South Stands, with hotels, bars, shops and museums for that.
That's some shit investment.

Historically we have always come up with some astronomical signings, Trevor Francis was the first million pound football, Terry Phelan cost £2.5 million and equaled the record of what City paid for Keith Curle, Wimbledon must have loved it when Swales got on the phone back in the early 90s.
And who could forget our very own “he’ll be worth 1m” Buster Phillips…

Francis had already become the £m pound player at forest, but think we paid them more to take him, off memory the issue we had with Francis was his wages which were over £100k a year which were huge at the time. Brilliant player, just made of glass.
Big signings of that era were the Steve Daley one at £1.4m , Michael Robinson at £800k who had never paid top flight and think we paid £500k for Booby Shinton who I can't remember getting a game.
Also Kevin Reeves was £1m plus

Francis had already become the £m pound player at forest, but think we paid them more to take him, off memory the issue we had with Francis was his wages which were over £100k a year which were huge at the time. Brilliant player, just made of glass.
Big signings of that era were the Steve Daley one at £1.4m , Michael Robinson at £800k who had never paid top flight and think we paid £500k for Booby Shinton who I can't remember getting a game.
I think one of the principal issues with Francis is we repeatedly struggled to pay his wages.

Think Robinson was £750k and Shinton £330k iirc. Daley was £1.4m, give or take a few quid. tbf, Robinson was a good player who went on to have a notable career, so not the complete reckless waste of money that Shinton was.

No because it’s grey area in the rules it’s not 100% wrong decision
1. Akanji moved up to play him offside (if findus wasn't there he would not be out of position)
2. Findus moved towards the ball From an offside position.
3. Eddy was looking at bird's-eye because he didn't know he was offside. Paid no mind to Ratboy 2.
4. Scampi was in the way of Akanji making a challenge for the ball.
5. Fingers feinted to play the ball.
6. Walkers decision making changed due to fishcakes presence.

Also Kevin Reeves was £1m plus
Remember going to watch City against Legia Warsaw in a friendly as a kid and was told it was his home debut game (not sure it was true). He scored but never saw it as we'd already left when they scored the 5th despite my protests. Think the game was part of the Deyna deal.

I think one of the principal issues with Francis is we repeatedly struggled to pay his wages.

Think Robinson was £750k and Shinton £330k iirc. Daley was £1.4m, give or take a few quid. tbf, Robinson was a good player who went on to have a notable career, so not the complete reckless waste of money that Shinton was.
Yes , Robinson was decent in the end (and think he scored the winner against united in his short spell), can't remember who shipped him out if it was Allison or Bond but think we was still early 20s and went on to have a decent enough career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.