Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be arsed to go back through the thread, but did anyone else go FFS when twatterface praised all the Sheffield fans for making the effort to attend the game today...no mention of our fans though the prick
Yes, he gave the attendance figures and then praised Sheff Utd fans for making the effort, the implication was pretty obvious to me.

Then the Camera man did him dirty by moving across all the empty Sheff Utd seats lol

I usually don't mind PP as, has been said, they rip on all teams equally. I did respond to that tweet though with this:

I like PP social media accounts. This tweet comes across a bit daft though considering City ended the game with 3 homegrown talents on the pitch as well as a couple of other younger players.

I usually don't mind PP as, has been said, they rip on all teams equally. I did respond to that tweet though with this:

I like PP social media accounts. This tweet comes across a bit daft though considering City ended the game with 3 homegrown talents on the pitch as well as a couple of other younger players.
I would've replied 'We're fucking you in the final cunts, no lube.'.
But i'm childish.

Paddy Power have an internal 'Ministry of Mischief'. It's aim is to get as much free publicity as possible. They rip the piss out of United and Liverpool as well - they are not fussy, as long as they get the clicks & hits and they don't really care how they do it or who they upset. Back in the day when the Vatican was electing a new Pope there was a chance that a black Cardinal could be elected. They ran a campaign with: 'Your money back if the Pope is black!'. I kid you not. They will be giving it United tomorrow also - guaranteed. We shouldn't be losing sleep over Paddy Power. The BBC and other media news outlets - maybe. But not Paddy Power.
Yeh the absolute worst thing the club can do is engage with Paddy Power over this - regardless, some of their other stuff is funny..............

I can't be arsed to go back through the thread, but did anyone else go FFS when twatterface praised all the Sheffield fans for making the effort to attend the game today...no mention of our fans though the prick
No but, i went FFS when he said Sheff Utd were denied a corner early on despite Akanji blocking a shot.
Clear from the players reaction and the replay that this never happened, and the twat didn't apologise

512-C2292-E3-E0-4-D39-8-FEE-89-C89-CA870-EA.jpg

Posting a screenshot rather than an embedded link so I don’t contribute to their engagement on the tweet.

Let's keep our sense of humour, I'm sure the Arsenal fans found the ex Spurs players doing the City fan stuff funny. Nothing malicious, just banter.

Each to their own mate. But we all pissed ourselves laughing when they hired Ryan Giggs’s brother to run a campaign about loyalty and said he was a City fan. Nobody takes Paddy Power seriously but people do take the BBC and other major news outlets seriously. It’s those we should be focusing on.
Giggs was irrefutably guilty of the basis of that particular joke.

Just after the cameras had looked at Haaland and Co sat on the bench with his customary “put together at considerable cost”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.