Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh the absolute worst thing the club can do is engage with Paddy Power over this - regardless, some of their other stuff is funny..............
Exactly. They are owned by Flutter PLC who are the biggest gambling company in the world. Financially they dwarf us. Just let this one go. There is no upside for us. Pick your battles. This is one we shouldn’t even go near. Laugh it off and move on.

Good to see none of the media wet wipes are mentioning a first Manchester Derby in the final. Obviously think the rags are as shit as we do and Brighton can rip them a new one tomorrow.

Set of mard arses in this thread. Ffs.

200w.gif

512-C2292-E3-E0-4-D39-8-FEE-89-C89-CA870-EA.jpg

Posting a screenshot rather than an embedded link so I don’t contribute to their engagement on the tweet.
Everytime I see this kind of rubbish I think the same: yeah, like if all the other teams didn't spend any money.

When we sign a player, we are "braking fair play"

When any other team sign a player, it is "perfectly understandable and completely fair"

And it's a mousetrap, because if we don't win, the speech is "incredible, they spend a lot of money and they still not winning titles"

So, whatever we do, it's always wrong.

I'm starting to think it's just envy...

Paddy Power have an internal 'Ministry of Mischief'. It's aim is to get as much free publicity as possible. They rip the piss out of United and Liverpool as well - they are not fussy, as long as they get the clicks & hits and they don't really care how they do it or who they upset. Back in the day when the Vatican was electing a new Pope there was a chance that a black Cardinal could be elected. They ran a campaign with: 'Your money back if the Pope is black!'. I kid you not. They will be giving it United tomorrow also - guaranteed. We shouldn't be losing sleep over Paddy Power. The BBC and other media news outlets - maybe. But not Paddy Power.
There was an early PP Advert with an old lady walking over a zebra crossing with a car ready to ignore the pedestrian’s right of way, the advert was paused with odds on wether the old lady made the crossing, really poor taste.

They’ve taken the piss before but this seems different, there’s no humour in it, just plain old ignorance.

They also dropped a bollock today, a horse called Chaldean, about 6/5 was the favourite for a big Guineas Trial, the Jockey was Frankie Dettori and well backed but he was unseated from the horse just after the start, Bet365 have paid stakes back as a credit, PP have kept the money, entitled too but that’s not the point, fuck em.

Was in the car with radio Manchester on, pretty sure they stated that they were in the blade's stand, hence all the circle jerking over their "passionate" support
I.e. cos they were amongst the blades, the blades support was loudest!!!!!!

Nicky weaver wasn't overly enthusiastic about us 1st half. Was at a family do, volume turned off so will rewatch today to get the full twatterface experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.