Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One minute we are derided for having no fans and now we are ‘hoovering them up’.

Pick a lane guys.

Damien Maddock

@DamienCLM

Find some of the City fan comments bizarre. I’m not blaming City for their good fortune just highlighting how harder it’s got with ANOTHER superpower on our doorstep. The likes of Haaland will always be a bigger draw to younger fans.

According to Sunday times we are breaking the blackout rule with our 3pm start against Leeds. Pretty sure it’s not us who decides ko time and pretty sure that due to so few games in PL and EFL a 3pm ko on TV is fine. More shit stirring headlines

Thought it was to do with the coronation !

Who’s the cnut on talksport when reviewing the fa cup semifinal,said it was expected they’d win they are a state funded juggernaut,it actually doesn’t bother me what is said in a sense,it’s the way it’s now just accepted that we are state funded with those saying it not being corrected on it.

Yet not one single journalist gave a shit when Utd where dominating and Rochdale etc where struggling in the lower leagues in front of 1700 fans.

Funny that…
That’s the point innit. It was fine for the rags to Hoover up fans and trophies, spending with impunity during a time when there were no regulations. What City should have done to keep everyone happy was stay exactly where they were, bouncing between leagues and only ‘winning’ patronizing praise for the loyal support. Fuck em, there is not an honest football fan anywhere who would not want a little bit of we’ve got and all the criticism is just pure bitterness. CTID

According to Sunday times we are breaking the blackout rule with our 3pm start against Leeds. Pretty sure it’s not us who decides ko time and pretty sure that due to so few games in PL and EFL a 3pm ko on TV is fine. More shit stirring headlines
I noticed that one myself. The headline heavily implied that we (City) were breaking the rule. Totally uncalled for but not surprising.

Hit 'em in the pocket! If I had an account I'd shut it down too!
I'm 73. Never been in a bookies, and wouldn't know how to put a bet on.
The only time I was conned into buying a ticket for the National was on a camp site in Shrewsbury, with the majority of the money going to a local charity. It cost me 50p, and I drew a horse called Aldaniti.
I won a tenner! I only found out later that evening when the organiser gave me the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.