Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flutter, in terms revenue and cash flow, has actually not been doing exceptionally well as of late. They are just recovering free cash flow and are actually running negative net income and profit margins through last year (the former will likely be destroyed if there is another major downturn in the markets given their reliance on investment income to meet operating shortfalls). And their overall capital resources are a fraction of ADUG and our owners.

Not that I am saying we should go after them—I don’t think we should, especially not until there is an actual outcome with the charges—but I am fairly sure we (and especially our owners) could handle a legal battle with them.
Thr respective size of litigants starts to matter a great deal less if they are both well resourced and can afford to see the litigation through. It only really matters when one side can afford better representation and/or one party has such financial dominance over the other that they can ‘lawyer up’, delay and obfuscate until the other runs out of money to carry on.

Don‘t think that’s happening anytime soon.

Thr respective size of litigants starts to matter a great deal less if they are both well resourced and can afford to see the litigation through. It only really matters when one side can afford better representation and/or one party has such financial dominance over the other that they can ‘lawyer up’, delay and obfuscate until the other runs out of money to carry on.

Exactly my point.

Although paddy power usually have very witty and funny advertisements for and against city over the years recently with spurs player being city fans this just seems like a boring jibe, I have no problem them taking the piss but at least try harder to make it funny. This time feels a bit boring

Comedy is subjective but their adverts aren't funny full stop. Only a child would find them amusing.

They're still running an advert on talksport where they mock Grealish missing a chance.

The PL is probably very worried then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.