Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
512-C2292-E3-E0-4-D39-8-FEE-89-C89-CA870-EA.jpg

Posting a screenshot rather than an embedded link so I don’t contribute to their engagement on the tweet.

I can smell their fear and it’s absolutely beautiful. It smells like jelly and ice cream baby. The red shirts are truly shitting themselves! They believe something big might be happening and they are not masking their envy, jealousy and bitterness, very well. For me, that’s like the best drug in the world, inject that shit straight into my veins. I love it.

Getting blamed for Oldham, Rochdale and Bury playing non league football now....

To be honest, I actually think it’s partly true.

Getting local fans to support those teams was hard enough with Utd winning everything but with City thrown in, we’re starting to lap up the next generation. Fortunately we’ll also start to hoover up United’s potential support which is one of the reasons they’re so scared of us.

Comedy is subjective but their adverts aren't funny full stop. Only a child would find them amusing.

They're still running an advert on talksport where they mock Grealish missing a chance.
They’re modern #bantz humour, which only rarely lands for me these days. Not my culture at all.

Which is why that post seemed odd to me. It’s not banter and it’s not really a joke, either.

They’re hurting, that much is clear. I just wish they and their increasingly large cohort wouldn’t perpetuate this nonsense meant to undermine the club’s achievements.

To be honest, I actually think it’s partly true.

Getting local fans to support those teams was hard enough with Utd winning everything but with City thrown in, we’re starting to lap up the next generation. Fortunately we’ll also start to hoover up United’s potential support which is one of the reasons they’re so scared of us.

Yet not one single journalist gave a shit when Utd where dominating and Rochdale etc where struggling in the lower leagues in front of 1700 fans.

Funny that…

Yet not one single journalist gave a shit when Utd where dominating and Rochdale etc where struggling in the lower leagues in front of 1700 fans.

Funny that…
But everyone says we have no fans so how can we be hoovering up other teams fans?

Getting blamed for Oldham, Rochdale and Bury playing non league football now....

Rochdale's average crowds increased over the last few years and they generated £Millions from sales and sell-ons for the likes of Scott Hogan, Craig Dawson, Glenn Murray + many others.

There is a real story to be told about their recent decline through bad owners and attempts of forced takeovers. But much easier for uneducated muppets to blame City for their failings.

According to Sunday times we are breaking the blackout rule with our 3pm start against Leeds. Pretty sure it’s not us who decides ko time and pretty sure that due to so few games in PL and EFL a 3pm ko on TV is fine. More shit stirring headlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.