Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a few mistakes though. He says the vast majority of our commercial income comes from Abu Dhabi firms. That’s just bollocks as has been proved on this forum time and again. They still don’t get it do they? Despite 78000 crowds for our games abroad. Our enemies are still complacent.
Agreed, but still nice to another article that isn’t giving us a good kicking

Still a few mistakes though. He says the vast majority of our commercial income comes from Abu Dhabi firms. That’s just bollocks as has been proved on this forum time and again. They still don’t get it do they? Despite 78000 crowds for our games abroad. Our enemies are still complacent.
But the crux of the article is still monitoring nett spend, which contributes to, but is less relevant than, total turnover (incl prize money and commercial income) which now sources our reinvestment, and so much more-so than our american rivals (who want to take out from the club), and it's about time that they started putting that in the media instead of the 'limitless oil money' fuckin bollox!

ITV news ran an article on the England Women and managed to get a snippet of Herr Klopp, with the added tagline 'Everyone's favourite German'! I would think that after 81 mins of our last match last season it would be Gundog who was everyone's favourite German. And as far as favourite German's go I've got the whole Rösler family, Otto von Bismarck, Admiral Donitz, Manfred von Richtofen, Field Marshall Rommel, Marlene Dietrich, even Michael Frontzeck way ahead of Klippity.

ITV news ran an article on the England Women and managed to get a snippet of Herr Klopp, with the added tagline 'Everyone's favourite German'! I would think that after 81 mins of our last match last season it would be Gundog who was everyone's favourite German. And as far as favourite German's go I've got the whole Rösler family, Otto von Bismarck, Admiral Donitz, Manfred von Richtofen, Field Marshall Rommel, Marlene Dietrich, even Michael Frontzeck way ahead of Klippity.
FFS I’m close to having Adolf hitler ahead of him ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.