Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that’s another football media site I’m deleting F365 was ok for a while but it’s gone the way of all the others. It’s rags dippers rags dippers tarquins dippers rags( do I need to go on?). Only site I can go on to learn anything City related is on here now( to be fair it has for years).

I think you are right.
There are plenty of Norn Iron contributors on this site to correct me if I am wrong but I think there used to be a tournament in that part of the world called, The Milk Cup (or some such thing) and United have been supporting that pretty much since its inception which could well have been in the 60s.
It was a mutually beneficial arrangement of course. The tournament got publicity and found it easier to attract teams and United got to cast the first eye over the next Best, Whiteside or er, Gillespie.
Anyway, it's become something of a tradition that United are represented in Northern Ireland during the off-season and local TV always covers it.
If BBC NI are covering the game because of lical interest, it seems a perfectly reasonable use of public money (to me, anyway) to make the game more widely available on a minor platform.
Yeah the Milk Cup was huge

If he starts drink driving or wife beating he could always continue his career with Talksport, the opportunities are endless.
Already got nicked for drink driving a few years back on Water Lane in Wilmslow. After leaving the Symposium nightclub with a woman who was not Mrs Rooney…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.