Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bothered reading past the first sentence on the preview on the BBC web.

I've heard it all before, in fact almost word for word that opening line is the first thing every dip I've seen all summer says to me.

"Just one point separated champions Manchester City and runners-up Liverpool in the Premier League last season".

It was only one point la and we've got no money so for plucky underdogs against a state team we really won it.

Good to get a grumble in early on a game day. ;)

Still a few mistakes though. He says the vast majority of our commercial income comes from Abu Dhabi firms. That’s just bollocks as has been proved on this forum time and again. They still don’t get it do they? Despite 78000 crowds for our games abroad. Our enemies are still complacent.
They aren't mistakes, they purposely mislead. Even the worst of your typical crayon scrawlers must have had a glance at the accounts.

Not bothered reading past the first sentence on the preview on the BBC web.

I've heard it all before, in fact almost word for word that opening line is the first thing every dip I've seen all summer says to me

"Just one point separated champions Manchester City and runners-up Liverpool in the Premier League last season".

It was only one point la and we've got no money so for plucky underdogs against a state team we really won it.

Good to get a grumble in early on a game day. ;)
Further down in that article it mentions out-goings. Sadio Mane left the Dippers after a 'trophy laden' spell there whilst Raheem's honours are not mentioned. Maybe that's because Mane won one PL, one FA Cup, one League Cup and one Champions League trophy. He picked up four Community Shields or World equivalents. That's four major and four minor pots.

Raz bagged four Premier Leagues, one FA Cup, five League Cups and a Com Shield. That's ten major and one minor pieces of silverware. No wonder they were not mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.