Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ERO offered me a chocolate this afternoon. A couple of swipes over the top with my tongue and i detected a rather unexpected taste. What's in this chocolate, it tastes a bit peppery. Could be chilli he sez. WTF, chilli in chocolates? What next? Marmite in a jelly!
I always put chocolate in chilli con carne. 70% cocoa. About two squares per person. Traditional in Mexico. Delicious.

Just been watching City fans around the world on YouTube. And it got me wondering about the media and how in general they ignore us. When Aguero scored the winner v OPR the premier lg got a boost money wise especially with the worldwide coverage of the game and it’s audience. Now that most of the media seem to rely on their papers being online and the clicks they get,which got me thinking that surly with an influx of new City fans around the planet the media would be chomping at the bit to give them access to City related stories instead of the crap they serve up now and the extra revenue this would create. Nowadays it’s near impossible to find any positive articles about us and I’m sure City fans around the world will be scratching the heads and wondering why the most successful team of the last ten years are hidden away.

Just been watching City fans around the world on YouTube. And it got me wondering about the media and how in general they ignore us. When Aguero scored the winner v OPR the premier lg got a boost money wise especially with the worldwide coverage of the game and it’s audience. Now that most of the media seem to rely on their papers being online and the clicks they get,which got me thinking that surly with an influx of new City fans around the planet the media would be chomping at the bit to give them access to City related stories instead of the crap they serve up now and the extra revenue this would create. Nowadays it’s near impossible to find any positive articles about us and I’m sure City fans around the world will be scratching the heads and wondering why the most successful team of the last ten years are hidden away.
It’s almost like there’s an……………..

AGENDA

Cry me a river.

He was. He immigrated to Germany in 1913, renounced his Austrian citizenship in 1925 and became a German citizen in 1932.
Reminds me of Alan Coren in the Sanity Inspector in the 1970s.

"The Germans are all tall and blond, unless they are short dark Austrians with a sense of destiny".

Apologies if I misquoted. Its been 50 years since I read it .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.