Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ERO offered me a chocolate this afternoon. A couple of swipes over the top with my tongue and i detected a rather unexpected taste. What's in this chocolate, it tastes a bit peppery. Could be chilli he sez. WTF, chilli in chocolates? What next? Marmite in a jelly!
Sorry but this did put me in mind of...

BRIAN: Garlic... bread.
ALL: Garlic bread..?
BRIAN: I've tasted it. It's the future.

BBc - "We do all have to be realistic, though. Manchester City and Liverpool start this season as the frontrunners in the title race, having dominated the very top of English football for four seasons now."

No, mention of who won the league 3 out of those 4 seasons. Standard.
Why use 4 seasons though, surely you’d say 5 as City have won 4 of the last 5. Unless they wanted to use Dippers CL win from 4 seasons ago.

Why use 4 seasons though, surely you’d say 5 as City have won 4 of the last 5. Unless they wanted to use Dippers CL win from 4 seasons ago.
Ita weird coz if they say 5 then the include the season they finished 4th but as they included 2021 they included the season they scraped into the UCL and finshed 3rd. Either way, only one team has dominated this league.

Ita weird coz if they say 5 then the include the season they finished 4th but as they included 2021 they included the season they scraped into the UCL and finshed 3rd. Either way, only one team has dominated this league.
Weird, either way. Just shows how far they will take their mental gymnastics to appease the Dippers.

It's comments like this (from a dipper) that make it hard for me to believe the media are genuinely bias against us given that fans of all other clubs are convinced the media are biased against them, we can't all be correct?

"ITV already bigging Haaland up as the most exciting signing of all time. Then a little throwaway comment on Núñez at the end "hopefully he does OK too"."

"...They have a lot of the media paid off so that helps them get the lies out there........."

It's comments like this (from a dipper) that make it hard for me to believe the media are genuinely bias against us given that fans of all other clubs are convinced the media are biased against them, we can't all be correct?

"ITV already bigging Haaland up as the most exciting signing of all time. Then a little throwaway comment on Núñez at the end "hopefully he does OK too"."

"...They have a lot of the media paid off so that helps them get the lies out there........."
Once people understand click-bait, they’ll understand the media.

Haaland is one of the biggest captures for the whole of the PL and being reported on accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.