Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any football journalist who believes man utd are a bigger threat then real Madrid should be fired on the spot.

Also this ridiculousness includes this line:

"Success beckons for Guardiola's team in the Premier League after this victory, but to achieve greatness, they have to win the Treble."

Also this one:

"City have made history under Guardiola by achieving a domestic Treble and becoming the only team to amass 100 points in a Premier League season, but only United have done the real Treble."

Remind me what team Mark Ogden supports?

Stealing a fucking living. What a ****.

View attachment 76777
Ogden is a wanker.
Typical Rag living in the past, just like Liverpool fans.
Not surprising really as they're two cheeks of thr same arse.
I can't tell the difference between Rags and Dippers anymore.

Listened to the the two Robbie's on the NBC coverage and they are the only one's I've seen that have called it correctly.

Robbie Earl stated, it's not just the money, all the other clubs spend big money, look at Chelsea. The difference is Pep, we've never seen anything like him.

I forgot to add, Peter Drury loves us....thought he was going to cry tears of joy when talking to KDB after the game.

Last edited:
BBC TV coverage on the Gary Lineker show wasn't bad. The commentator of our game mentioned our atmosphere in a positive light. Is hell about to freeze?
Atmosphere was unusually great last night, surely you don't disagree with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.