Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened to the the two Robbie's on the NBC coverage and they are the only one's I've seen that have called it correctly.

Robbie Earl stated, it's not just the money, all the other clubs spend big money, look at Chelsea. The difference is Pep, we've never seen anything like him.

I forgot to add, Peter Drury loves us....thought he was going to cry tears of joy when talking to KDB after the game.
Robbie Earl is very good to be fair. One of the best pundits out there. Like him a lot.

Listened to the the two Robbie's on the NBC coverage and they are the only one's I've seen that have called it correctly.

Robbie Earl stated, it's not just the money, all the other clubs spend big money, look at Chelsea. The difference is Pep, we've never seen anything like him.

I forgot to add, Peter Drury loves us....thought he was going to cry tears of joy when talking to KDB after the game.
That's all we've got time for, so it's "Goodnight" from me, and it's "Goodnight" from him.

Atmosphere was unusually great last night, surely you don't disagree with that?
No. But I do disagree with the word 'unusually'.
The atmosphere is fine at the Etihad. Similar to most PL grounds.
If anyone thinks that Maine Road was a boiling, cauldron of passion and fervour for every single game - then they went to a different place than me.

Any link?

No. But I do disagree with the word 'unusually'.
The atmosphere is fine at the Etihad. Similar to most PL grounds.
If anyone thinks that Maine Road was a boiling, cauldron of passion and fervour for every single game - then they went to a different place than me.
Can't agree with that at all, I would describe the atmosphere as embarrassing most of the time. "3-0 and you still don't sing" is the song I hear most of the time! If it's "fine" why are the club and supporters clubs forever looking for solutions to improve it?

BBC Manchester are CUNTS. Couldn’t listen to talkSHITE on the way to the game as it was rag goldshite and tarquin bent. So I put my local radio station on and for the City pre match programme it was presented by some pathetic gobby rag prick making continuously snide bitter rag anti City comments. I presume when they play tonight there will be a City fan presenting and making anti rag comments? I didn’t think so

Jesus what’s wrong with that comment. Chill out lads.

If we pull it off he’ll have to give credit where it’s due.

Can’t believe I’m defending him but he’s very good compared to his rag counterparts at sky.
I agree,
He’s not going to want us to win the treble, but to be fair to him, he does seem to want us to win individual games in Europe, he’s not going to want us to beat his ex team in a final.
I don’t like the chap, but he’s often very positive about us and albeit through gritted teeth genuinely seems to enthuse about what a d how we do it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.