Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for a QPR style performance, them, West Ham, Brighton and Villa have all tried and been sent packing in the end.

Rudd is a bit weird, looks psychotic to me, as you say never anything positive to say about us.

View attachment 77114
9eed3f607b7a60e8c00cc695fac4b768.jpg

Alyson Rudd has an article in todays Sunday Times headed "How Brentford & Brighton can be City's downfall".
Not "How City can pull it off" - it's pretty obvious who she wants to win - or not to win.
Always looking for any chance of us slipping up, never the potentially positive outcomes.
Really, how can anybody take Allison Rudd seriously as a football reporter.

The Guardian (or the sports department of it) has only one intention when it comes to City. To snipe at us and denigrate our success. The motives are not clear. Pander to the red masses to help sales? Could it be Rascism? (don’t seem quite so keen to call out clubs with Russian/Chinese etc interests).

Whatever. It’s a free world but it’s beyond me why any City fan would pay for this awful paper and fund what increasingly looks like an organised campaign against a Manchester (how ironic) club.
Spot on! My simple take is that these writers have grown up with "student union" politics ingrained together with a love of the red top clubs who won most trophies during the same time. So the only good Arab in their eyes is a poor war torn oppressed one and the destruction of the hegemony with "brown" money is an affront!

Darren Lewis and Henry Winter currently on Super Sunday Matchday paying homage to City & Pep - very complimentary if slightly unreal. Am waiting for the but….
And of course the “but” was the charges hanging over us. Interestingly my missus who knows little about football said when United were winning everything no one said it was bad for football so why is it different now it is City?
It’s going to be a long explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.