Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for a QPR style performance, them, West Ham, Brighton and Villa have all tried and been sent packing in the end.

Rudd is a bit weird, looks psychotic to me, as you say never anything positive to say about us.

View attachment 77114
She looks like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle. Fuck me smile. Oh I forgot she never does, what a bitter lady she is.

Piers Morgan stated we have three world class players for every position , which means Carson is world class , PMIAFC.

Looked at our squad on the city site we have 16 players who for me could play every week they that good!

Go on there and look at the squad and count the players who are starters?!

It’s a myth we have a massive squad the media lie the rest who parrot it are sheep!

Yet people on here still buy and subscribe to it. Why?
Strange thing happened when i cancelled the BBC i did miss the music chanel and MOTD, but what i noticed was non City fans had a different view of the match, even a different understanding of what they had seen.

Reactions: PPT
Indeed...

It actually motivates the players and more importantly Pep.
It's a classic us against and everyone situation.

No-one recognises us, so we're going to ram our trophies down your throat.
So there!!
It's the same as pinning the article to the dressing room door instead of having to do an inspiration team team.

It's obviously all down to Control. Before social media the press and radio/TV media was the only source of influence or comment. Ferguson was the expert at playing them like a fiddle and they called it mind games. Who remembers the Kevin Keegan rant? no sympathy for Newcastle, no how it would be bad for football if Man Utd won 3 league titles in a row just dewy eyed reporters who did his toxic bidding. Today we have self serving, mock horror writers, having their egos massaged by those unable or unwilling to form an opinion of their own and for those young uns who think the media can't influence just ask your nearest foc about Jimmy Hill and Brian Kidd.

Stanley Collycock in the people " and the sheer quality of NUMBERS Pep Guardiola has available to him means it's always going to be some feat to overcome them".
Ffs, this myth gets me more than anything else spouted by these cretins, as others have said on here we have three maybe four players on our bench who we can put in the first team and it wouldn't show much difference.
Every other top club can do the same, look at scum, look at Chelsea, look at Liverpool they have supposed quality on their benches each week costing hundred of millions. This lame bs really annoys me and I'd love to challenge them over it.
It's not just Collymore, it seems to be this media narrative that we have 25 top quality players each costing 60m stacked in our squad, it couldn't be further from the truth
This season Pep so far has only used 22 players in the PL ... the least amount of any clubs.Kind of shits on their stupid theories.

Fergie was the same we had him for 25 years and majority of the media lauded him and never ever had an article like that one! Most city fans new it was fergie who kept the rags where they were and we had our suspicions that’s once he went there club be back to where they were for half their history!
"Fergie", "we had him".

Rag!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.