Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your point, but Liverpool's last league win vs City was...When?
A few years ago of course, but beating them will impact their general air of invincibility.
They are a great team, but we are slightly better and that should show over 38 games. But beating them (getting 4 or 6 points) will make life a lot easier for us.

A few years ago of course, but beating them will impact their general air of invincibility.
They are a great team, but we are slightly better and that should show over 38 games. But beating them (getting 4 or 6 points) will make life a lot easier for us.

Agree but wouldn't complain if we didn't win vs them and win the league again.

I actually like the pro rag and dipper wankathon(s)

I think it’s one of the things that drives us and makes us so successful as a team. It pushes pep and the players to be better….and we generally are.

We‘ve won the PL 80% of the time during the last 6 years (5 seasons).

Let that sink in for a moment

Utter domination….

Last edited:
My prediction:

Haaland 40+

Nunez 20+

Will write at the end of the season, told you so :)

Haaland 30+

Nunez 25+

We need to get up to speed quickly to having a striker up top! Yesterday for me we didn’t get the ball in the box enough or look to get to Haaland Liverpool with there directness quicker play always get the ball to there strikers a lot quicker than we do..

Just been watching City fans around the world on YouTube. And it got me wondering about the media and how in general they ignore us. When Aguero scored the winner v OPR the premier lg got a boost money wise especially with the worldwide coverage of the game and it’s audience. Now that most of the media seem to rely on their papers being online and the clicks they get,which got me thinking that surly with an influx of new City fans around the planet the media would be chomping at the bit to give them access to City related stories instead of the crap they serve up now and the extra revenue this would create. Nowadays it’s near impossible to find any positive articles about us and I’m sure City fans around the world will be scratching the heads and wondering why the most successful team of the last ten years are hidden away.
The media are there to feed the news they want you to hear, not what you need to hear. There's a multitude of stories from sport to politicians that are being suppressed and people won't wake up to, until one day they find they're all eating meal worm salads to save the planet.

Suspect many of those in the Dipper end weren't English but they weren't Scouse either
Our end was bad

Big group of yanks, all with half n half scarves started to group together at full time

Spoke to a couple of them. Asked them how they got tickets. Very subdued.

One from Florida was, he said he was a City fan. Another from New York said he was a neutral.

I need to get into this business. I can get easily 15+ tickets for away games via lads with points. We should start flogging them to foreigners at top price.

We could just have a piss up in the pub

Our end was bad

Big group of yanks, all with half n half scarves started to group together at full time

Spoke to a couple of them. Asked them how they got tickets. Very subdued.

One from Florida was, he said he was a City fan. Another from New York said he was a neutral.

I need to get into this business. I can get easily 15+ tickets for away games via lads with points. We should start flogging them to foreigners at top price.

We could just have a piss up in the pub
You could go full Howson and charge them £20 on top for taking them to the pub.

Well he is thought to have visited Miseryside at least once and had a penchant for complaining about everything (according to his doctor*) so they’re a good match.

*I couldn’t find asthma in his medical record, though.
He told the echo they all had tickets when they invaded Poland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.