Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wouldn't be surprised if him and his 'mates' at Media City have a competition between each other to see who can get away with the stupidest question at Pep's presser, and then spend all afternoon slapping each other on the back for 'getting one over' on Pep.
I didn't hear a single question about West Ham. Pep referenced them in one of his replies but the question wasn't about playing them. Like others, I can't believe the questions they ask him. Bunch of wankers, the lot of them.

Can only watch that with the mute button on. Those squeaky shoes do my head in.
And from the School “court”
as an eleven year old told to watch the senior kids playing basketball the BO that permeated the atmosphere, fucking horrible and put me off, not that I liked it anyway, shit show of a sport.

Pathetic apologists Dominic King…..

First things first, it should be said that the Premier League, again, have abdicated responsibility. This is their mess. If they were serious about honouring the coronation, they would have made Saturday a clear day and switched all fixtures to Friday, Sunday and Monday.”

Always the victim, never your fault once again sums this behaviour up but if you call it out they’ll file it under “tragedy chanting.”

DOMINIC KING: Why Liverpool fans are likely to sing their own anthem

https://mol.im/a/12034727
When the Queen passed away, 54,000 fell silent before Liverpool’s first match after the event against Ajax in the Champions League and all bar one cretin wanted to peacefully honour the life of a remarkable woman.
———-
Not how I remember it! Revisionism at its finest.

Yesterday, I had the misfortune to listen to that Kate Murray on the espn fc youtube channel. Goodness me, she's all anti-City. She even wishes City stumbles against a Milan team in a potential final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.