Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely he can't have asked another pointless click baiting question, how many stupid, pathetic, pointless, irrelevant questions can one man ask. What was it this time?
I really wouldn't be surprised if him and his 'mates' at Media City have a competition between each other to see who can get away with the stupidest question at Pep's presser, and then spend all afternoon slapping each other on the back for 'getting one over' on Pep.

Surely he can't have asked another pointless click baiting question, how many stupid, pathetic, pointless, irrelevant questions can one man ask. What was it this time?
I really haven't a clue how Pep does it! You listen to a presser & are lucky to get three sensible questions, one of which usually involves injury updates.

With the rest of the questions, I've never heard such leading, braindead bollox in my life! No wonder Pep sits their sighing, rolling his eyes, fidgeting like he needs a piss...

Outside of questions about injuries, & how the fixture pile up is affecting our players, the only other sensible question was how does the pressure of the run in & fixture pile up affect Pep?

It was interesting to hear him say it's mentally tiring, but doesn't affect him physically. It's the squad who Pep has to manage both mentally & physically, but we're used to playing 7-8 games in a month, so we just have to handle it.

Sometimes I just wish the press would fuck off... :-/

I really haven't a clue how Pep does it! You listen to a presser & are lucky to get three sensible questions, one of which usually involves injury updates.

With the rest of the questions, I've never heard such leading, braindead bollox in my life! No wonder Pep sits their sighing, rolling his eyes, fidgeting like he needs a piss...

Outside of questions about injuries, & how the fixture pile up is affecting our players, the only other sensible question was how does the pressure of the run in & fixture pile up affect Pep?

It was interesting to hear him say it's mentally tiring, but doesn't affect him physically. It's the squad who Pep has to manage both mentally & physically, but we're used to playing 7-8 games in a month, so we just have to handle it.

Sometimes I just wish the press would fuck off... :-/
Was your last line an actual quote by Pep?

I really wouldn't be surprised if him and his 'mates' at Media City have a competition between each other to see who can get away with the stupidest question at Pep's presser, and then spend all afternoon slapping each other on the back for 'getting one over' on Pep.

Crediting them with far too much intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.