Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you think about it it really is wrong for former United players to be commentating on our matches. Sky have given up any attempt on impartiality.
No they haven't. For the simple reason they have never attempted any impartiality. Their bias is blatant, clear and pronounced and has been from day one. Their business model is to pander to the clubs with the biggest number of armchair fans who pay SKY subscriptions. They don't even try to be subtle, never mind hide it.
The vast majority of the pundits are ex United & Liverpool for a reason, and the ones that are not are told to follow the script. If they don't then they never get invited back. Mike Summerbee can attest to that.

Waiting for the BBC's Haaland documentary like Salah got a couple of years back. Wonder what date it's out?
It'll just be an hour of them showing all the sun he's missing out on in Madrid with interviews of Owen, Mcpointy etc saying how good a time they had out there

No they haven't. For the simple reason they have never attempted any impartiality. Their bias is blatant, clear and pronounced and has been from day one. Their business model is to pander to the clubs with the biggest number of armchair fans who pay SKY subscriptions. They don't even try to be subtle, never mind hide it.
The vast majority of the pundits are ex United & Liverpool for a reason, and the ones that are not are told to follow the script. If they don't then they never get invited back. Mike Summerbee can attest to that.

Mike Summerbee telling those rag arseholes we would be back to thrash them after they beat us was great. Not long afterwards the 6-1 happened.

Listened to this on way home, Embarrassing from Talk Shite
I heard that last night Jamie whatever his name when comparing fergie to pep manged to mention the money and amounts pep has had over fergie(we know the truth) ...I think the next caller they cut off to commercials once facts were mentioned or some valid point but they chose to ignore it ....they don't like it up em

Nah, not for me mate. I find it mind numbingly boring.

You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You MISS, we score,
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.

WE WIN!

It's sport for those who need excitement every 5 seconds.

Like the sporting version of all those shite Marvel films with an explosion every 5 seconds.

YAWN!
I've given you a "Like" on the STRICT assumption that you didn't use copy-and-paste on any part of that.

I heard that last night Jamie whatever his name when comparing fergie to pep manged to mention the money and amounts pep has had over fergie(we know the truth) ...I think the next caller they cut off to commercials once facts were mentioned or some valid point but they chose to ignore it ....they don't like it up em

Yeah, and they had a newcastle fan on saying Howe has done a better job compared to Pep

Nah, not for me mate. I find it mind numbingly boring.

You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You MISS, we score,
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.

WE WIN!

It's sport for those who need excitement every 5 seconds.

Like the sporting version of all those shite Marvel films with an explosion every 5 seconds.

YAWN!

nothing wrong with marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.