Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every fucking where you look there's 1000's of words on "Why Bellingham to Real Madrid is the right move".

I'll be fucking damned if i'm going to read them - and I don't think you should either - so i've summarised all the football journos thoughts into one bitesize chunk:

"Why Bellingham to Real Madrid is the right move": Because I am a bitter and twisted **** who hates city.

“Following on from last years 1st time this season will be the 2nd time in its 143 year history Manchester City will end a league season having been awarded more penalties than Manchester United, we must stress VAR has had absolutely no baring on theses statistics whatsoever, ever ever ever honestly Guvnor”

Nah, not for me mate. I find it mind numbingly boring.

You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You MISS, we score,
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.
You score, we score.

WE WIN!

It's sport for those who need excitement every 5 seconds.

Like the sporting version of all those shite Marvel films with an explosion every 5 seconds.

YAWN!
For numpties who would like "The Over".

Media seems to be full on knocking City this morning and last night. Dave jones on sky must have had on a WHU kit on under his coat. Tyler and Neville worst I have heard, Neville wanting our players booked after every tackle !

From what I have read on hear we certainly are boiling alot of piss lol
Good ! It couldn`t happen to a nicer bunch of cunts anywhere.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.