Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard this on the way home from the game. Debut season, and has just broken most modern day records in the modern game - pure entertainment.

Also, WTF was the other knob on about saying Pep had under-achieved.
strange they managed to get 2 controversial phone call on the trott when city go back top

just a coincidence you say

This seasons comms are exactly the same as the comms when we was neck and neck with the tramps, absolutely identical.
All having a reach around if Arsenal win then trying to plot our downfall in discussions after.
All giddy and how many can Arsenal score, not once did I hear the other night how can Chelsea get back into it.

And last night, all about how can West Ham score and then when we score they immediately switch off, you can hear how flat they are in the tone of their voice.

It's not surprising but as a big player in sports media they are dogshit.

Time the dinosaur hacks moved on from the butcher, baker, candlestick maker, scrap metal dealer, second hand car salesman, local builder, TV hire shop owners of misty eyed yesteryear.
Shirley you're not suggesting a TV hire shop owner could ever take control of a football club? Oh wait...

This seasons comms are exactly the same as the comms when we was neck and neck with the tramps, absolutely identical.
All having a reach around if Arsenal win then trying to plot our downfall in discussions after.
All giddy and how many can Arsenal score, not once did I hear the other night how can Chelsea get back into it.

And last night, all about how can West Ham score and then when we score they immediately switch off, you can hear how flat they are in the tone of their voice.

It's not surprising but as a big player in sports media they are dogshit.
Amazing we have any new fans as is the constant hate fest injected daily into our eyes and ears via the English sports media, the bitter tag has definitely left us for them

Neville was full of hope in that first half and at HT,it quickly began to disappear once that first goal went in,his devastation was impossible to disguise.....that bonus made me very happy.
Well what do you expect ? he's rag so naturally he doesn't want us to win the league yet again, the real problem is sky allowing him to commentate our games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.