Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and our kid spent our teenage years refusing to acknowledge that he was in any way related to our family. Tbf he was a bloody good ventriloquist, met his widow at a family funeral a few years back and she was delightful.

Is he really, I thought you were just joking. Any relation of Rolf?

BBC breakfast just said that the dipper fans booed the national anthem while showing Henderson mumbling the words , when did the BBC grow some balls ?

They’re almost in tears.

2168a79e-ca31-4233-aa98-58c2188889e1-jpeg.77879
Yeah, absolutely mauling a vastly inferior side (even if the score line does not fully reflect our domination) really sucks the joy out of the game for me…

And the best teams regularly beating the worst teams is a sorry state of the league!

Is Miguel Delaney moonlighting for the BBC online coverage team now?

Next up: Does having a team replete with players like Haaland, De Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan, and Stones make you feel empty inside?

Selective memory, I remember when the rags were dominant. Many teams dropped their shorts and smeared on the lube to be rolled over.
I remember a pretty decent Newcastle side rolling over for utd on the first game of the season a few years back. Post match Bobby Robson said our season starts now. I thought no your season started two fckin hours ago!

I remember a pretty decent Newcastle side rolling over for utd on the first game of the season a few years back. Post match Bobby Robson said our season starts now. I thought no your season started two fckin hours ago!
Maybe it’s my selective memory but I always seem to remember that whoever the rags played, their in form player would be out injured. Then whoever we played the oppositions in form players would return from injury and score or in the case of goalies, have their once a season worldie.

This is the only reason why I would have found the super league interesting ...couldn't imagine a barca coming here parking 2 buses or a madrid time wasting after 10mins.
This would never have been interesting under any circumstance, they would be there for the money and no jeopardy Levy would have spent little to nil and be there to collect the handouts

This would never have been interesting under any circumstance, they would be there for the money and no jeopardy Levy would have spent little to nil and be there to collect the handouts
Oh god yeah the format was fucked and it was all dodgy mate but I'm just thinking purely about the games. All the games would be against big teams and the games would be better and the atmospheres would be better. Absolutely no offense to some of our traditional English clubs, but some games are really hard to get excited about because we know they'll come here and sit and hope not too get smashed. And I don't blame them as it's partly our fault for being so good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.