Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another year, likely another City title, and all the media's team of the year choices lack a simple majority of City players in each of them. Somehow, our club is winning 4 or 5 out of 6 titles without having the best players. Credit to Pep for doing miracles with such mediocrity.
Fucking rashford!!!!

Another year, likely another City title, and all the media's team of the year choices lack a simple majority of City players in each of them. Somehow, our club is winning 4 or 5 out of 6 titles without having the best players. Credit to Pep for doing miracles with such mediocrity.
It's a Paul merson team of the season....say no more! :-)

Absolute pure gas-lighting desperation to include Casemiro and Shaw over Rodri and Ake.

I don't even think they're kidding united fans with that.

Shaw FFS!

The Guardian have an article by Nicolas Blincoe. I'm a foc so can't copy and paste but it is well worth a read. It's good.....I can't believe I'm typing that, in fact it's very good. He's a City fan and very knowledgeable about who actually owns us and makes a simple statement. We are not state owned.

(He even mentions drugs and City but let's himself down with no awoooooooo)

Hang on I’m not falling for that. We know what the City fans who work for the Guardian are really like.

The Guardian have an article by Nicolas Blincoe. I'm a foc so can't copy and paste but it is well worth a read. It's good.....I can't believe I'm typing that, in fact it's very good. He's a City fan and very knowledgeable about who actually owns us and makes a simple statement. We are not state owned.

(He even mentions drugs and City but let's himself down with no awoooooooo)
So surprised the Guardian have printed this. His explanation of how the UAE is made up, Abu Dhabi, the history of the clans and difference to Saudi and Qatar is excellent and needs to be rammed down the throats of their other journos. No comments opened on this one though, surprise surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.