Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Guardian have an article by Nicolas Blincoe. I'm a foc so can't copy and paste but it is well worth a read. It's good.....I can't believe I'm typing that, in fact it's very good. He's a City fan and very knowledgeable about who actually owns us and makes a simple statement. We are not state owned.

(He even mentions drugs and City but let's himself down with no awoooooooo)
Read it. Agree.

Absolute pure gas-lighting desperation to include Casemiro and Shaw over Rodri and Ake.

I don't even think they're kidding united fans with that.
Alyson Rudd wrote a good piece in the times a couple of weeks ago saying that it’s unlikely that ANY other premier league player would get into our team.

You really have to think long and hard to come up with a player that would get anywhere near our best 11 - possibly Salah on the right instead of Mahrez (if we count Mahrez as best 11) ??

Scouse loving rat moron Dominic King melts down completely today in the mail with the headline “Watch Nunez score 30 goals next season”

In the article he suggests his shortcomings are due to him being “a young foal”.

He’s a year older than Erling.

And £34m more expensive

Another year, likely another City title, and all the media's team of the year choices lack a simple majority of City players in each of them. Somehow, our club is winning 4 or 5 out of 6 titles without having the best players. Credit to Pep for doing miracles with such mediocrity.

No Rodri lololol

Another year, likely another City title, and all the media's team of the year choices lack a simple majority of City players in each of them. Somehow, our club is winning 4 or 5 out of 6 titles without having the best players. Credit to Pep for doing miracles with such mediocrity.
Wow, the most glaring omissions being Rodri, Jack Grealish and John Stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.