Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouse loving rat moron Dominic King melts down completely today in the mail with the headline “Watch Nunez score 30 goals next season”

In the article he suggests his shortcomings are due to him being “a young foal”.

He’s a year older than Erling.

And £34m more expensive
Commentator on their game was waxing lyrical about nunez the other day. I don't know why cos he'd done rock all in the match upto then. Missed a sitter 2 minutes later.

Another year, likely another City title, and all the media's team of the year choices lack a simple majority of City players in each of them. Somehow, our club is winning 4 or 5 out of 6 titles without having the best players. Credit to Pep for doing miracles with such mediocrity.
I’m sure the players will be crestfallen if they don’t make the end of season team of the year hopefully they can console themselves with the possibility that they could end up with 3 trophies ..

Commentator on their game was waxing lyrical about nunez the other day. I don't know why cos he'd done rock all in the match upto then. Missed a sitter 2 minutes later.
If it was the same stream that I was watching it came completely out of the blue. He had done barely anything then all of a sudden the conversation completely turned to just how great he is or going to be. It really was like the producer or someone had told them to do it. Sounded totally scripted.

Not the most lucid read, and why even bother citing "We'll cheat when we want"? It barely gets an outing compared to the self-deprecatory stuff like "We never win at home...". Still, it's better than the usual "professional journalist" nonsense.
He clearly doesn't get the “We’re not really here” chant either.

Another year, likely another City title, and all the media's team of the year choices lack a simple majority of City players in each of them. Somehow, our club is winning 4 or 5 out of 6 titles without having the best players. Credit to Pep for doing miracles with such mediocrity.
Casemero (followed by crying with laughter emoji)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.