Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t have a problem with Ferdinand celebrating RM goal. He’s ex Utd player and probably now supports them and it was off camera.

On camera he was professional and complimentary about City as he usually is.

What I find sad is the tweet showing him celebrating. But this is all down to the tiresome modern phenomena of pundits being celebrities and taking part in “bantz”.

No particular liking of Ferdinand but there are other media figures who need calling out far more than him.
I think you’re missing the point. If it were Real Madrid playing Manchester United, Micah Richards would’ve been nowhere near the studio. Pundits would be any three of Ferdinand, Keane, Hargreaves, Dublin, Scholes etc. There’d be no City pundit in there to celebrate.

I agree with the sentiment. Problem is that BT need the viewers and sadly it’s Utd and Liverpool players that are likely to bring in the viewers due to the size of their teams support.

You really think more people watch Madrid vs City, which is only on BT in the UK, because of the special pull of Ferdinand?

Why the hell do we care what the media cunts have to say. I laugh every time I see it. They hate us cause they ain’t us, they wish they had half the organization we have.
I'm afraid this is no longer a problem (which has a solution) it has become a fact of life like the sun rising in the east persistently.

In my working life I was advised to recognize the difference between these 2 categories and only concern myself with things I could solve.

You really think more people watch Madrid vs City, which is only on BT in the UK, because of the special pull of Ferdinand?
No Ferdinand on his own or any pundit will not be a big enough pull.
I am probably wrong but part of the package is having pundits from a team that has the most supporters ( customers).

Well BBC Radio 2 this morning has pulled all of the sports sections from the news slots, as far as they are concerned the only semi last night was that singing competition in liverpool

I agree with the sentiment. Problem is that BT need the viewers and sadly it’s Utd and Liverpool players that are likely to bring in the viewers due to the size of their teams support.
Which proves that their broadcasts are not for City fans who want to watch their own team, but for bitter redshirts instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.