Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening to that 'scouse' loving presenter, Rick Edwards (from Cambridge!!!), on on 5live.
He was talking about the two goals. And guess which one he thought was the better strike????????????

Now personally I couldn't give a stuff, but they could at least try and not brainwash the listeners with their bias and hatred.
Who cares what Rick whatever his name is thinks. I had never heard of him until I read your post.

It’s fucking sickening to see these rags and dippers encouraging a non British team to victory. Ferdinand went way over the top. Clueless lescott just sitting there with no backbone. Same with gormless Richards, sick of him getting owned by that dispicable dipper. All he’s there for is a laugh and Spit knows it too and walks all over him.
Spot on. Richards is a buffoon, lescott feels inferior. Get nedum on, he is a superb pundit and doesn't get pushed around.

Spot on. Richards is a buffoon, lescott feels inferior. Get nedum on, he is a superb pundit and doesn't get pushed around.
These are blue legends you two are disrespecting ffs. The problem isn't with our ex players not being biased enough towards us, it's the media channels for selecting opposing ex players and encouraging them to behave the way they do when we play. Two wrongs don't make a right

That fucker Darren Fletcher on commentary was something else. Shots by Madrid going miles over and he was screaming like it was a World Cup winning goal. Never stopped going on about their goal for about 15 minutes after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.