Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That fucker Darren Fletcher on commentary was something else. Shots by Madrid going miles over and he was screaming like it was a World Cup winning goal. Never stopped going on about their goal for about 15 minutes after.

Was like Real Madrid tv last night Bt Sport, two ex scouse Madrid players giving their input before the game. Unfortunately for them they came expecting a capitulation like last season, our boys didn’t let it happen.

I agree with the sentiment. Problem is that BT need the viewers and sadly it’s Utd and Liverpool players that are likely to bring in the viewers due to the size of their teams support.
Pretty certain you’re 100% wrong & it’s the actual football that brings in the viewers & fuck all to do with who’s presenting mate

In the past hour on Sly Sports:

Should De Bruyne's goal have stood?
Erling Haaland's dad removed from the ground.
Was Haaland frozen out at the Bernabau?
Should City's equaliser against Gillingham in '99 be investigated by the FA after Mark Halsey was seen cheering on City on Twitter?
What is your favourite Derby moment? Here's the Rooney shin so you know what we're on about.

Someone's hurting.

These are blue legends you two are disrespecting ffs. The problem isn't with our ex players not being biased enough towards us, it's the media channels for selecting opposing ex players and encouraging them to behave the way they do when we play. Two wrongs don't make a right

He's not wrong though, Micah is the house clown and Lescott is the invisible man and I'm no fan.

What an utter **** Ferdinand was at the end of the programme. Spending the last few minutes of the programme rimming Real Madrid and not mentioning City once when asked about he 2nd leg at the Etihad.

And don’t give me that shit about him being an ex-United player. As a pundit he’s supposed to take an objective and balanced view of the 1st leg and the return leg.

Fuck off you Rag ****!! I can’t wait until City beat your faux darling Real Madrid team in the 2nd leg and go on to do the treble. I hope that kills you.
But he's not supposed to take an objective and balanced view. That's why BT employ him along with the other ex rags & dippers. Same as SKY TV - BT make no secret of their pro United / Liverpool and anti City bias. Actually, that is their USP. Lescott is a stooge who will say fuck all. That's why they employ him also.
I just don't listen to them. I start my stream (as I will never pay for such shite as BT or SKY) on the kick off. Turn it off at half time and turn it off immediately after the game has finished.
That celebration by camel gob last night just shows you how much City being successful is hurting him. He's absolutely and totally desperate for us to lose. It's eating away at him from the inside every single day. It's absolutely fucking marvellous what we have done to to this lot. For me their pain is our fuel.

In the past hour on Sly Sports:

Should De Bruyne's goal have stood?
Erling Haaland's dad removed from the ground.
Was Haaland frozen out at the Bernabau?
Should City's equaliser against Gillingham in '99 be investigated by the FA after Mark Halsey was seen cheering on City on Twitter?
What is your favourite Derby moment? Here's the Rooney shin so you know what we're on about.

Someone's hurting.
I've got it on, sad bitter twats.

Blues will watch the game regardless of pundits. Would the game be more palatable for reds to watch seeing their ex-players opinions? Probably & it keeps them relevant weirdly. If it was a blue love-in, less people might watch. They're after numbers. Hargreaves I don't mind at all as he's usually very complimentary (no bias) but Wio and McPointy I detest, Owen not so much. As for Lescott, he is too nice to defend us. Would Wio even dared do what he did for their goal if Kompany, Zabba or Mario ;) was next to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.