Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad does the same with every away ground he visits. He gets in with the local fans and cheers on the home team. Every video is the same. He was with the Seville fans when they knocked out Utd the other week, cheering every Seville goal like mad. Would you cheer like mad for an opposition goal when you are in the home section?

He is a Bolton fan like the young girl, Stunt Pegg, who also does the same sort of stuff but seems less annoying and overexcited. Not my cup of tea but both have made lucrative careers out of it, have thousands of young world wide followers on various platforms and get to travel the world watching the big games. Good luck to em!
Not for me. Weird cunts

I’d go as far as to say Hinchcliffe doesn’t like City. There’s a handful of players from that era (Niall Quinn immediately springs to mind), who got sold to raise cash who for one reason or another resent us. Having left a company on bad terms myself 20 plus years ago, I’ve got over it and have a laugh and joke with them when our paths cross at industry exhibition’s and events. Shame some can’t get past it.

Don’t particularly rate Hinchcliffe on co-comms but in just one game last week he referenced both his goal in the 5-1 and being a supporter of a “successful club “ I can’t imagine who else he’s mean other than City.

I’ve also never heard Quinn speak badly of City. Doesn’t mean he hasn’t but I’d need convincing with evidence before I’d be inclined to believe it.

Don’t particularly rate Hinchcliffe on co-comms but in just one game last week he referenced both his goal in the 5-1 and being a supporter of a “successful club “ I can’t imagine who else he’s mean other than City.

I’ve also never heard Quinn speak badly of City. Doesn’t mean he hasn’t but I’d need convincing with evidence before I’d be inclined to believe it.
Is that my cue to run off and find evidence to convince you?

I’ll be back shortly. Don’t wait up.

Watched Thogdon’s Youtube podcast on the Madrid game, he went absolutely wild when Madrid scored and even joined in the celebratory chants.
Quiet as a mouse when we scored. Expected more from a northerner, unless he’s secretly of a red persuasion, supposedly a Bolton fan.
There’s no love lost between Bolton and the rags, so I doubt he leans towards them.

Hinchcliffe is a **** who was ‘offended’ by Bernado’s tweet to Mendy and wanted him banned. He is also a droning boring know it all Co commentator. Good goal against the rags but that’s it.

018520b70caec4a5b97060865e2de14d.gif
Wio being ‘held back’ by a guy half his size always makes me laugh.

You'll be supporting Inter tonight and next Tuesday then?
Funnily enough I can never choose between the Milan clubs. I usually go for the underdog (local) team but it's not so clear in Milan. I loved it when we beat the great AC Milan side at Maine Road in 1978 which was one of our best ever perfomances in Europe despite us not existing till 2008!

I know three different lads from Madrid who live in Manchester, don’t really know each other, all of them are Atleti
I met a couple on holiday in Tenerife. They were both season ticket holders at Atleti and were full of praise for City not least because they hated Liverpool fans who in their words: "behaved like animals when they visited their home city."

Funnily enough I can never choose between the Milan clubs. I usually go for the underdog (local) team but it's not so clear in Milan. I loved it when we beat the great AC Milan side at Maine Road in 1978 which was one of our best ever perfomances in Europe despite us not existing till 2008!

Always preferred Inter, especially with the Bobby Manc link
would also prefer Inter in the final, AC have a touch of the rags and dippers with their istreee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.