Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad does the same with every away ground he visits. He gets in with the local fans and cheers on the home team. Every video is the same. He was with the Seville fans when they knocked out Utd the other week, cheering every Seville goal like mad. Would you cheer like mad for an opposition goal when you are in the home section?

He is a Bolton fan like the young girl, Stunt Pegg, who also does the same sort of stuff but seems less annoying and overexcited. Not my cup of tea but both have made lucrative careers out of it, have thousands of young world wide followers on various platforms and get to travel the world watching the big games. Good luck to em!
I like some of the fan youtube content. A lot of it is better than the shit we get from BT Sport and SKY. I enjoy seeing stuff from the fans' experience. The mainstream media coverage is predictable, boring, and old-fashioned. It hasn't changed for 50 years. I also think many supporters have a better knowledge of football than the so-called experts.
Football is about a lot more than what happens on the pitch and even what happens on the pitch is never fully seen by TV coverage because TV always has a focus purely on the ball. You miss a lot of Erling's darting runs off the ball for example. Nothing beats the live experience as seen from the crowd.

I met a couple on holiday in Tenerife. They were both season ticket holders at Atleti and were full of praise for City not least because they hated Liverpool fans who in their words: "behaved like animals when they visited their home city."
They call us “El City” over there. THE City

The red shirt media have one item on their agenda and that’s to discredit City and everything we do. most are paid shills, what they really don’t want is City to become popular with the wider public. Unfortunately I think that horse has bolted. Reading comments on BBC and Guardian, most were complimentary to City and most opposing fans recognised what a bunch of shithouses Madrid are.

Is that my cue to run off and find evidence to convince you?

I’ll be back shortly. Don’t wait up.

Do whatever you like my friend. Just saying I’ve never personally heard him bad mouth City.

Also never heard anyone talk badly about him when he was a regular boozer in Altrincham.

Seems like a nice bloke to me.

The red shirt media have one item on their agenda and that’s to discredit City and everything we do. most are paid shills, what they really don’t want is City to become popular with the wider public. Unfortunately I think that horse has bolted. Reading comments on BBC and Guardian, most were complimentary to City and most opposing fans recognised what a bunch of shithouses Madrid are.
Walk around traditionally red areas like Chorlton, Urmston, Altrincham and much of Salford nowadays.
All the kids are Berts.
It’s their worst nightmare.
Karma is not only a woman but her name is Jackie and she’s waving her tits in the South Stand at the away fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.