Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
There’s no love lost between Bolton and the rags, so I doubt he leans towards them.
Know a few old skool Wanderers supporters and their kids have mostly shown no interest in their team , some of them have even tagged on to the Rags & Dippers and disowned their home town team ,that must be heartbreaking watching your kids turn into glory hunters.

W

Know a few old skool Wanderers supporters and their kids have mostly shown no interest in their team , some of them have even tagged on to the Rags & Dippers and disowned their home town team ,that must be heartbreaking watching your kids turn into glory hunters.
I know two ST holders at Bolton, they hate the rags, no way would they let their kids support them.

View attachment 78310

BT Sport posting this on their official ‘tiktok Chanel’, Rio Ferdinand celebrating their goal, with the caption ‘Rio Ferdinand was all of us watching that Vini Jr opener’. More hard proof of the anti-City BT Sports bias, we’ve endured for the last 10 years. They don’t even hide it, run by the red shirts, everything they do, is for the red shirts.

Fuck BT Sports and their entire organisation!
#SackJakeHumphrey

Stuart Pearce saying City need more punch???......ha ha ha ha ha....oh the fucking irony!! That clueless c*** with his own managerial 'genius' had us scoring a grand total of 10 goals in 19 home games. And they allow him airtime as a so-called expert? Fuck off........(Pearce, not you Herrock!)
That penalty against Portsmouth is catching up with Voyager 1

I know two ST holders at Bolton, they hate the rags, no way would they let their kids support them.
This all day ,my son's first game was the Huddersfield 10-1 , he was only seven year sold and was chuffed he thought we could score ten every week !!!! But we were a struggling second tier team in a half empty stadium , but he stuck with it and proud as punch he and his son are enjoying the success we are enjoying.

Funnily enough I can never choose between the Milan clubs. I usually go for the underdog (local) team but it's not so clear in Milan. I loved it when we beat the great AC Milan side at Maine Road in 1978 which was one of our best ever perfomances in Europe despite us not existing till 2008!

Weren’t we 2-0 up in the away leg as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.