Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have't had time to read all the replies to Jake Humphries original tweet. There are many hundreds of replies slagging him and his company off and a lot of them are from fans of clubs other than City. I can only conclude that Humphries is a total moron. BT Sport has just been taken over and his new bosses will be watching his performance with interest. Causing such reputational damage to your employers usually ends badly.
He is paid to be a professional broadcast presenter not some sort of juvenile troll. Does he think BT's English audience wants to see two ex Real Madrid players and a former MUFC player (who admits to hating City) mocking the last English club in the CL? BT's coverage is like a children's TV show.
All correct apart from city being the last English club. We are always treated as the hostile foreign team on BT. They hate us for being us and stopping the red fanbase subscribing.

Worse than Sky and that’s a low bar.

I’d go as far as to say Hinchcliffe doesn’t like City. There’s a handful of players from that era (Niall Quinn immediately springs to mind), who got sold to raise cash who for one reason or another resent us. Having left a company on bad terms myself 20 plus years ago, I’ve got over it and have a laugh and joke with them when our paths cross at industry exhibition’s and events. Shame some can’t get past it.
Yet the likes of Keith Curle still absolutely love us and reference us often, despite leaving on similarly bad terms
Hinchcliffe was a childhood red **** though which probably explains a lot. Incredibly bitter and as others have said, his campaign against Bernardo burned all bridges
Quinn is a weird one. We were the club who defined his career yet seems to have become bitter in recent years. I wonder if something went on behind the scenes when he was briefly chairman of Sunderland

Becoming paranoid - listening on way back tonight from airport in car to 5live. Literally 60 minutes of the build up to Milan commentary.

In 60 minutes - 1 reference to the other semi final played last night. An English team and no mention whatsoever. Had a red team played it would have been half the programme !

I wonder if these desperate for a way to chalk off our goal would have been so keen to see VAR chalk off a goal had Camavega(sp) chopped one over the top for Viniscus Jr to bury in the bottom corner. I somehow doubt it.
Do you mean Cowabunga?

Becoming paranoid - listening on way back tonight from airport in car to 5live. Literally 60 minutes of the build up to Milan commentary.

In 60 minutes - 1 reference to the other semi final played last night. An English team and no mention whatsoever. Had a red team played it would have been half the programme !

Like that fraud Goldbridge or whatever he's called it's all about the money.

Walk around traditionally red areas like Chorlton, Urmston, Altrincham and much of Salford nowadays.
All the kids are Berts.
It’s their worst nightmare.
Karma is not only a woman but her name is Jackie and she’s waving her tits in the South Stand at the away fans
My mate was in hospitality last weekend and saw Rooney’s kids in Kyle’s box all with City tops on. We’re fucking massive! ;)

I have't had time to read all the replies to Jake Humphries original tweet. There are many hundreds of replies slagging him and his company off and a lot of them are from fans of clubs other than City. I can only conclude that Humphries is a total moron. BT Sport has just been taken over and his new bosses will be watching his performance with interest. Causing such reputational damage to your employers usually ends badly.
He is paid to be a professional broadcast presenter not some sort of juvenile troll. Does he think BT's English audience wants to see two ex Real Madrid players and a former MUFC player (who admits to hating City) mocking the last English club in the CL? BT's coverage is like a children's TV show.
They know they are toast and are going scorched earth.
Humphreys, the massive weirdo Owen and the dad/husband/window jumper of the year are about the last people BT employ nowadays. Discovery has fucked them all off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.